Minisode 18 | June 1, 2021
Season 1 Sign-Off
In this minisode, we take a few minutes to catch up, reflect on what we've learned this season, and sign-off for the summer until our return for season 2.
Welcome to “That’s a Hard No” – the podcast about saying no and setting boundaries so you can become the authentic and empowered you that this world needs.
Reminder: While Sarah is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, this podcast is in no way a replacement for one-on-one therapy with a mental health professional. If you are struggling with mental health issues, we welcome you on this journey, but also invite you to seek out professional help.
Looking for a therapist? Here’s a good place to start: psychologytoday.com
We’re so grateful to all of our listeners and supporters for an amazing first season. What a ride! We’re so passionate about and proud of this podcast, and we’re happy that many of you have found the content we’ve produced to be helpful in your own personal journeys.
We’re taking the summer off to get in some much-needed rest and relaxation with our families, but also to retool and plan for Season 2. In this episode, we take a little time to catch up on what’s been going on in each other’s lives and reflect on what we’ve learned from the first season of this podcast.
And while we’re thinking about how to improve the podcast in season 2, WE WOULD LOVE feedback from you! What did you like? What do you think needs improvement? Have any guest or topic suggestions? Please send us your thoughts. We want to show up and make this a great podcast, one that’s fun to listen to, but also inspires growth, healthy relationships, and living fulfilling lives. Head on over to our contact page to send us a message.
We’ll be back in September, so stay tuned… and have a GREAT summer!
XOXO – Heather and Sarah
Credits and Thanks
- Special thanks to Reanna Karousis of Collective Reach and the Social Distance Happy Hour, who inspired and challenged us to start this podcast and helped us produce our first episode.
- Thanks also to our families and friends for all their encouragement and support, and to you, our listeners, for joining us on this adventure.
- That’s a Hard No is a joint production of Clever Girl Marketing and Purposeful Growth & Wellness.
- Logo design by Angela Giaco of A Pink Sunset. You can find her at apinksunset.com.
- Music: “Whiskey for Lunch” by GG Rigs. (Don’t judge us, you guys. We just like the song.)